International Conference on Renewable Energy Research and Applications, ICRERA 2018
The purpose of the International Conference on Renewable Energy Research and Applications (ICRERA) 2018 is to bring together researchers, engineers, manufacturers, practitioners and customers from all over the world to share and discuss advances and developments in renewable energy research and applications.
After the success of the first five editions of ICRERA in Nagasaki (2012), Madrid (2013), Milwaukee (2014), Palermo (2015), Birmingham (2016), and San Diago (2017) the seventh edition will be in Paris, France, and will continue focusing on several key topics and technologies related to renewable (green) energy systems and sources.
It is our happiness to share with you that 160 selected papers out of 208 papers at ICRERA2017 have been proposed for possible publications in IEEE Transactions on Power Electronics (19 papers), IEEE Transactions on Industrial Applications (23 papers), International Journal of Renewable Energy Research (29 Papers), Environmental Science and Pollution Research (20), Energies (12), ijSmartGrid (28) and IJESA (29).We hope to select similar number of papers for the ICRERA 2018. All papers presented at ICRERA conference will be published in IEEE Xplore, WEB of Science and SCOPUS. According to WEB of Science, h-index of ICRERA is 8, and average citation per item is 0.8.
ICRERA aims to present important results to the international renewable energy community in the form of research, development, applications, design, and technology. It is therefore intended to assist researchers, scientists, manufacturers, companies, communities, agencies, associations and societies to keep abreast on new developments in their specialties and to unite in finding alternative energy solutions to current issues such as the greenhouse effect, sustainable and clean energy issues.
Topics within the scope of the conference include the following areas, but not limited to:
- Renewable (Green) Energy Systems and Sources (RESSs) as Wind Power, Hydropower, Solar Energy, Biomass, Biofuel, Geothermal Energy, Wave Energy, Tidal energy, Hydrogen & Fuel Cells, Energy Storage
- New Trends and Technologies for RESSs
- Policies and Strategies for RESSs
- Energy Transformation from Renewable Energy System (RES) to Grid
- Novel Energy Conversion Studies for RESs
- Power Devices and Driving Circuits for RESs
- Control Techniques for RESs
- Grid Interactive Systems Used in Hybrid RESs
- Performance Analysis of RESs
- Hybrid RESSs
- Decision Support Systems for RESSs
- Renewable Energy Research and Applications for Industries
- RESSs for Electrical Vehicles and Components
- Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning Studies for RESs and Applications
- Computational Methods for RESSs
- Energy Savings for Vehicular Technology, Power Electronics, Electric Machinery and Control, etc.
- New Approaches in Lightings
- Public Awareness and Education for Renewable Energy and Systems
- Reliability and Maintenance in RESSs
- Smart grids and RESSs
- Safety and Security of RESSs
- Renewable Energy Systems in Smart Cities
- Future Challenges and Directions for RESSs
Long Digest Submission: IEEE format, around 3 – 5 pages, single column, including figures and references.
Selected papers will be published in following journals cited in SCI with higher impact factors.
- IEEE Transactions on Power Electronics,
- IEEE Transactions on Industrial Applications,
- International Journal of Renewable Energy Research
- Environmental Science and Pollution Research.
- International Journal of Smart Grid
- International Journal of Engineering Science and Applcations
ICRERA 2018 Author Deadlines:
3 to 5 Pages Long Digest Submission Deadline:
|June 30, 2018|
|Notification of acceptance:||August 15, 2018|
|Final submissions due:||September 15, 2018|
On behalf of organizing committee, we would like to invite you to submit articles to ICRERA 2018. Proposals for special sessions, workshops, tutorials, challenges, competitions, etc. are most welcome.
Awards will be provided to some Outstanding Paper and some Student Excellent Presentation selected and conferred by the ICRERA 2018 Program Committee. In order to qualify for the award, the paper must be presented at the conference.
|Prof. Brayima DAKYO
General Chair, ICRERA
Université du Havre, France
|Prof. ILHAMI COLAK
General Co-Chair, ICRERA
Nisantasi University, Turkey
|Prof. FUJIO KUROKAWA
General Co-Chair, ICRERA
NAGASAKI University, Japan